Popular Posts

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

Me:  Thank you for trying.
Michael:  Thanks, but I didn't try very good.

Michael threw a blanket over me
Michael:  Mommy you look pretty, pretty, pretty in your dress!

Me:  Do you want to start preschool?
Michael:  Yes, with the girls!
Me:  No, you're doing preschool at home.
Michael:  Well I do dance with the girls.

Me:  Are you mad at me?
Michael:  No, I'm not mad at you anymore.  I was mad at you earlier.

Me:  Do you like preschool?
Michael:  Yes!
Me:  What's your favorite part?
Michael:  Painting!
Me:  We only did that once.  Don't you like reading books?
Michael:  No, I don't like reading books.  I like to paint!

Michael:  Mommy draw me a boy.
I drew a stick figure on his paper
Michael:  Mommy, uh-oh you forgot his pants!  You didn't give him hair!  Where his face?

Josh's aunt has a dog named Chowder
Michael:  What's for dinner?
Me:  A potato soup thing.
Michael:  I don't like soup.
Me:  Well good thing it's a chowder.
Michael:  I don't want to eat dog!

Michael saw one of his grandmas in a skirt with pantyhose
Michael:  Mommy!  Mommy!  Mommy!  Grandma has grey legs!

Elli fell and hit her head, in the same place she has 100 times before
Michael:  Seriously child.


I realize not a lot of these are from Elli, but she's been too busy running around the house singing Frozen songs lately.  EVERY Frozen song.

No comments:

Post a Comment