Popular Posts

Friday, September 19, 2014

Conversations with Crumpetts

To understand this one you need a little back story.  We have a few little play goggles to go with the toy work bench.  Michael learned it was more fun to put them on his butt and go around shaking his butt saying "I goggle butt!"
Elli:  goggles, goggles, goggles
Michael:  No Elli, they aren't goggles!  They don't go on your head.  You put them on your butt.  See, I goggle butt!

Josh:  Mommy's a bad influence
Me:  Michael, who is a worse influence, mommy or daddy?
Michael:  Ummm Michael!

We watched a Living Scripture movie about Nephi for FHE
Michael:  Nephi build a boat?
Me:  Yup.
Michael:  Yay!  He go surfing?
Me:  Not quite.
He's also been praying for Nephi to not get hurt by his brothers

Me:  Who is your favorite person?
Elli:  Elsa!
Me: Elsa?
Elli:  Anna, Elsa!

Me:  Michael do you want to wear your underwear or pull-up during your nap?
Michael:  Underwear pull-up.
Me:  Which one?
Michael:  Underwear pull-up!
Me:  No, you have to pick one.
Michael:  No, I want two!
Me:  Underwear OR pull-up?
Michael:  I wear my underwear pull-up.

Michael:  Look!  Batman riding a horse!
Me:  That's a dinosaur.
Michael:  Elli, Batman ride a dinosaur.
Elli:  Batman!  Batman!  ROAR!

Me:  Yo ho ho ho a pirates life for me!
Elli:  You ho, pirate me!

Michael:  I want syrup and butter!
Me:  You don't want a pancake?
Michael:  Syrup, butter, and pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment