Popular Posts

Friday, September 12, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

We've been potty training so a lot of these are potty related.

Me:  Do you need to go potty?
Michael:  No, I berry berry done.

Me:  You can have a marshmallow when you go pee in the potty.
Michael:  I went pee!
Me:  Did you?  Or are you lying?
Michael:  Ummm....I just want a marshmallow.
Me:  Did you pee?
Michael:  No I want a marshmallow!

Michael:  Mommy I berry full.  I berry berry done.

Josh:  Do you love mommy or daddy?
Michael:  I just want cheerios.

Me:  Michael do you want to go to the pool?
Michael:  Oh I would love that!

Michael:  Watch Super Why?  I berry want to.
Me:  Okay we'll watch Super Why.
Michael:  Oh I'd love that!  I love that green Super Why!

Elli:  George, George, George
Me:  Should we read Curious George?
Michael:  Oh, Elli would love that!

Michael:  Dad, you're awesome!

Me:  I have a surprise for you in the trunk.
Josh:  What did you get me?
Me:  You'll see.
Michael:  It's pizza!

1 comment: