Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tidbits

I don't take many pictures (or I never get around to uploading them) of things that don't involve my kids.  I also don't blog too much about things they aren't involved in.  So I'm thinking once a month or so I'll just post a little of the random stuff that's more about Josh and I.

First off, we celebrated our anniversary!  Josh took me to the Melting Pot and we had a good time.  We had Ethan with us but he was decent.  Awake, but mostly content.  I liked it a lot but Josh wouldn't give it 5 stars.  Only Ruth's Chris gets 5 stars.  It was nice to be able to get out alone-ish so soon after having a baby.  Next year is 5 years....what will we do?

Josh had his Birthday.  We used our bounce back passes at Lagoon, split up the kids, and went out ALONE!  First time kid free since Ethan was born.  It was fun.  It was so hot when we first got there, but luckily within an hour huge black clouds came rolling in.  After ten minutes of rain it cleared up a little and was twenty degrees cooler.  We went out to dinner with Josh's mom and grandparents on his actual birthday.  

Our TV broke.  On the 4th it turned off suddenly and we thought Josh hit the power button accidentally.  Well it wouldn't turn back on.  We thought it was the remote because out kids have practically ate it multiple times.  Turns out there really aren't buttons on our TV.  There is a weird way to turn it on, but I don't think it's ever worked.  We had a repair guy come out and the board is fried.  So after two years we've had to say goodbye.  It isn't worth it to replace the board when it's not too much more to buy a new one.

I started running again!  Does this need any explanation?  I've ran a few miles and hope to get my endurance up quickly.  I do need to go to the chiropractor though.  There is something out in my lower back that I can't pop or stretch back into place.  

There are a few other things that have happened, like Ethan's baby blessing and Elli make dirt angels, but those deserve their own posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment