Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Being Little #2

I wrote a post about being little about Michael.  I honestly didn't think I'd have a baby smaller than Michael.  Well here I am with a tiny little guy who is ridiculously tiny and adorable.  My feet are average size, look at how tiny he is

Things were a little rough the first 24 hours.  We had to make sure he was eating enough to not have blood sugar issues.  We ended up giving him two bottles, both of which he drank maybe 1/4 of an ounce.  After that he did a really good job of waking up to eat every 2 hours.  Unfortunately he's had a few nights waking up every hour, but I'll take that!

After losing weight initially he's finally back over 5lbs and doing great!  Hopefully in two weeks he'll be out of preemie diapers and fit into newborn clothes without his pants falling off.  How I love this little guy!


You can thank my sweet sister for this hat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment