Popular Posts

Friday, June 27, 2014

Outings

Having a baby in the Summer has been so much different than the Winter.  When I had Michael I didn't go anywhere for weeks.  I remember seeing people at Thanksgiving and Christmas, that's it.  With Elli I remember going out a little bit more, but I still felt shut-in.  With Ethan I can go places!  It shouldn't make me that happy, but it does.  I need the vitamin D.

We've gone shopping quite a bit and out to eat a couple of times.  We went to the zoo and the temple




We've been swimming in our pool, gone to the splash pad, and gone to 7 peaks.

We had a day of running errands which included getting Elli and Ethan's birth certificate.  Michael handed me this little beauty after coloring on it.



This week I ventured out on a play date at the splash pad, I've taken the kids to the park, gone to Costco and Walmart, and went out to lunch with my mom.

It really has been so great to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment