Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

22

Last week I turned 22.  So old, I know :)

Since mine and my mom's birthdays' are a week apart, we celebrated on the night of her birthday by going out to dinner.  It was a fun dinner and the kids weren't too crazy.  Then again, I've apparently learned how to successfully tune them out, so who knows if they were crazy or not.

The day of my birthday wasn't too exciting.  Except my dad took me and the kids to lunch, which was a really fun outing!  Michael loves his Grandpa, and his truck.  The truck wasn't there but Michael kept asking for it every few minutes.  We laughed at Elli eating faster than we could tear up chicken tenders and fries.  It was fun to spend time with Grandpa.  Josh had to work and had a late class so we didn't see much of each other.

Last Saturday my parents watched the kids so we could go to dinner and a movie.  We went to the Mandarin, a great Chinese place in Bountiful.  Then we headed to The Hobbit.  I really wanted to see the second Hunger Games, but there wasn't a good show time, so Josh got to see the movie he's been wanting to see for a while now.  It was pretty good, except pregnant me really wanted to fall asleep the whole time.

Josh got me Ticket to Ride Europe for my Birthday.  We've played twice now.  We had to change the rules so that the game went faster, but it's been fun.  Also, despite how competitive we can be, no one has slept on the couch yet.

Overall it's been a good Birthday.

On my last Birthday I wrote a list of 22 things I wanted to do before I turned 22 and was shocked to see that I've done about half (originally I thought I'd only done two or three).  I've been thinking I should write up a list for next year, but maybe I'll make the tasks a little simpler.  Like #1 have a baby - can't really avoid this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment