Popular Posts

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Neglected Blog...

I feel like I've neglected the blog lately.  Maybe because the holidays were crazy.  Maybe because Josh is in school again.  More likely because I'm so big we don't do much of anything anymore.  I'm posting this pictureless post to say yes, we are alive and well.  No, there is not a new baby yet.  We are just busy right now, especially since it takes me 4x longer to do anything due to the fact that I can't bend over, can't pick up heavy things, and am exhausted!  The next post will have a few things we've been doing lately....or maybe a new baby post.  It really depends on when this little girl decides to make her entrance (which should be any day now since I've had contractions for the last month :P).  Until then, thanks for reading, and sorry about falling off the grid!

No comments:

Post a Comment