Popular Posts

Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

We don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving.  I haven't taken many pictures lately because...well I feel huge in all of them!  But we had a great Thanksgiving!

Josh went and played football with my brother-in-law and some of his friends.  I know he had fun, but I didn't enjoy the complaints that his arms hurt all day :)

For lunch we went over to my parents house for a non-traditional lunch of BBQ turkey.  We had tons of fun and enjoyed the good food.  We could have gone to a movie but Michael doesn't do well with movies, so we went to our second Thanksgiving.

We had dinner with Josh's grandparents, his mom, and his brother.  It was a traditional Thanksgiving and very yummy.

On Black Friday we didn't do much shopping.  We ended up going to carter's later in the day and got a few baby clothes, but that was about it.  We had some friends come over and spend the night.  It was fun, but we had a few little problems, correction: Michael had problems.  He had a stomach virus and I ended up taking him to the doctor Saturday morning.  Josh went and played football again with some of his friends from high school.  Thankfully he wasn't as sore this time!

I should write a post about everything we are thankful for, but I have another post or two to write tonight, so I'll simply say I have the best family and I love them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment