Popular Posts

Friday, November 4, 2011

Last Pregnancy Post

This little boy is coming any day now!!  We are so excited! We have our bags packed and are waiting for the big moment to come
I feel - and look - as big as a house!  To not forget some of our pregnancy moments, I will write them down :)

Our ages at his birth:  Kim-19, Josh-23

We found out I was pregnant:  March 5, 2011 :)

How we found out:  We wanted to have a baby, but had no idea he would come so quickly after we started trying!  I went through a box of expensive tests with negative results, so I decided to buy some cheaper dollar store tests that were deemed "as affective as the expensive brands".  I woke up feeling a little sick and decided to see if the dollar store brands work, as you can see below (there should be two dark red lines, not one dark red and one very light pink) they don't!  We rushed out to buy an expensive test that was 100% positive!

First doctors appointment:  April 18th

We found out it was a boy on:  May 21st, when I was 14 weeks along

His name:  Michael Paul.  Josh wanted to call him Michael Scott after The Office, but I refused once we found out it was a boy

Worst pregnancy symptoms:  The non-stop morning sickness for the first 20 weeks!

Best pregnancy symptoms:  Being so tired that I could sleep all day and not feel guilty about it

First thing we bought for baby:  A pack of newborn onesies that made me want to cry every time I picked them up

How much weight gained:  Kim - 45 lbs, Josh - 10 lbs (I blame this on the fact that I am constantly making desserts)

Weirdest pregnancy dream:  I had a dream that I not only had a newborn baby, I had 5 of them

My Cravings: usually sweet stuff, mostly cheesecake and fruit

Josh's Cravings:  Mostly Mexican food.  I couldn't eat tomatoes or onions for the first 4-5 months so he always craved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment